Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
grdtuning
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know if anyone had seen this car, any info about it. or anything?
Please let me know THANKS

Any info will help
Thanks again!

·
Banned
888 Posts
yeah looks like djskky's car, his name is dennis, sweet car tho. very CLEAN!!!!!!

·
grdtuning
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah his name is dennis, i was wondering if the car runs good if anyone knows. do you think i should get a compression test done on it???? Please help!

·
Banned
888 Posts
he's selling it?? That car, is seriously badass!! He is a very trustable person, i think all the work was done by sp, it still has the 76gts in it right? It's a very very clean car. When i saw it it didn't look like it had any problems. I always saw him washing it. lol

·
grdtuning
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man. yeah i didn't know if i should take it to SP to get it checked out or not. any imput on that would be great. he dennis seems like a good guy.

·
grdtuning
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well the car does have theft on it's title. this is what he said

(The only bad thing is the car has a rebuilt title due to auto theft. Only the keyhole on the drivers door and ignition was hacked. No body damage and No accidents of any kind. If there was, I wouldn’t even purchase it in the first place. ) it doesn't sound that bad, but what do you guys think?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have seen this car at last years Elmhurst show, it looks to be in great condition. But theft recovery does lower the value of the car. Mark

·
grdtuning
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah that makes sense, but if i get the car i'll have if for along time. if i get any supra for that matter. thanks mark, did those people take your car off your hands or what???

·
grdtuning
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chris Whats does that mean????? hawttt????
and Mark i showed him the money.
(anymore info about this car)

·
Registered
296 Posts
That is a very clean car, and Dennis is a stand up guy. Met him last year at some of the meets.

~Asim

1 - 20 of 33 Posts