Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wandered over to Defi-shop and noticed a couple months ago a new setup that im now considering. :D

Check out this triple gauge cluster that fits in a single DIN location.

2 Temp gauges and a pressure gauge.

http://www.defi-shop.com/images/DIN.pdf

Thoughts? It would match all my other Defi's perfect.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Nice! I've wanted a few additional gauges but didn't want them on the a-pillar nor did I want to hide them in the glovebox where they can't be seen.

Sweet!

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jim Swantko said:
Nice! I've wanted a few additional gauges but didn't want them on the a-pillar nor did I want to hide them in the glovebox where they can't be seen.

Sweet!
sniff sniff

i smell a GROUP BUY! :D

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Good compact and effective setup but it seems they are not as good looking as the other Defi gauges!? I thought their other series looked better, like the BF series. So gorgeous...:drooling:

-Olivier

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Very cool little creation. Probably will be out of my price range though:(

·
Not compensating at all
185 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of the Skyline GTR

You Supra owners are living in the stone age. These come stock on any R32/33/34, aren't we lucky;)
<-- Owns both Supra/Skyline, so i'm kinda in the stone age as well;)

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
The tripple in one pod set up looks sweet. Has anyone gone for it yet? Pics please! :)

·
Turbo Fire Truck Driver
559 Posts
::MySTiK_[SuPRa]:: said:
what you guys think about the defi V.S.D (Virtual Super Display)?
LoL....looks like neat. :D
The VSD works great, I have it installed in my car along with three A-pillar gauges (Boost pressure, Oil Pressure, and EGT). Since I'm not using the semi-transparent film they give you I'm getting a little image doubling but it's nothing that you don't get used to.

Wes

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
Hmmmmm I take it, that the semi trans film cuts the glare? :) Is there a reason you took it off?? And did ya get a good deal and where?? :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts