Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://nonturbo.com/

The first Turbo kit as you scroll down for 2,000.
INCLUDES:
T04E Compressor on turbo with GN Turbine Side with .63 ar.,
38mm Tial wastegate vented to the atmosphere,
Wastegate dumppipe,
3" downpipe,
Cast-Steel manifold

I was just curious as to if anyone has bought this kit? Or know anyone who has. If so any suggestions or comments? I'm leaning this way, for my N/A-T project. Any suggestions will be much appreicated Zee

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or the Kit beside it? For 6,000?

T04E Compressor on turbo with GN Turbine Side with .63 ar
38mm Tial wastegate vented to the atmosphere
Wastegate dump pipe
3" downpipe
Cast-Steel Manifold
AEM Standalone Fuel Management system.
Greddy 2mm headgasket
DNA Manual Boost Controller
(6x)525cc high impedence injectors
HKS BOV Type II
Apex-I FMIC
Walbro Fuel Pump
K&N Air Filter

Zee

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
really.. alrite. Um few more things i also see that it does not include such items as BOV.. or FMIC... what are the best options? Zee

G

·
turbo kit

Hey Aliga, is there a immediate change in hp? I need to up my horsepower on my car because i am not satisfied with the stock n/a motor. How fast have you gotten the car to?

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
Aliga doesnt have it quite done yet :). Very soon though.

I have the Dave H kit installed with the TE-44 turbo (I'm auto). At 6psi I made 240rwhp (compared to roughly 170rwhp stock) and at 11psi I made 315rwhp. When I'm not in boost, the car drives like it did stock. Step on the gas and it comes alive like a totally different beast.

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is it true that by upgrading your simple head gasket you can put out 20 psi n run 450rwhp? Zee

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
With the thicker headgasket, you lower the compression ratio so that you can run 20psi (or more). But, you still need all the supporting mods like fuel pump, larger fuel injectors, etc.

G

·
DaveH said:
With the thicker headgasket, you lower the compression ratio so that you can run 20psi (or more). But, you still need all the supporting mods like fuel pump, larger fuel injectors, etc.
upgrading the fuel pump, injectors, headgasket etc... how much could you roughly expect on pump gas?
(id die of shock if i found c16 here in NZ ><)

and yes i could search for the answer, but i doubt the answer would be quite as accurate as it would be coming from the king of NA-T :D

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was just going to ask the same question. Are we talking a major list here? Also the parts not included ie FMIC etc, what options best suit u'r kit? Zee

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
Eh, so that dave doesnt have to answer this.. it all depends on whether your auto/5speed and what turbo your running... many little conditions.. tuned/untuned...

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
for many of you people seeking questions about this.....check out the sticky n/a-t thread up top in the n/a section and also do a search for Dave H's kits....there have been several threads that have discussed his setup in depth.

G

·
Rocky28072 said:
for many of you people seeking questions about this.....check out the sticky n/a-t thread up top in the n/a section and also do a search for Dave H's kits....there have been several threads that have discussed his setup in depth.
ive tried a few searches but when you search "Dave H" and "NA-T" you get ALOT of stuff you're not looking for as well :]

and i really should have mentioned i was on an auto tranny.

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
you auto guys will be LUCKY if your trans holds more than 250rwhp for more than a while.....

mine has been running 6psi for close to a month now (only 240rwhp) and my stock auto is about to crap out. :(

if you're auto, definitely save for that built transmission....the stocker is a big pile of junk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, what would be required to get an NA up to TT spec??

Assuming you have a 5 spd NA that dosent suck :D I'm looking at buying a few cars, mostly VR4's, RX7's, and supras, I want the supra, but they run $10k more than the compairable competition! :eek: So this would be the perfect solution!

·
Registered
63 Posts
how much rwhp is the stock 5spd able to hold? i know you stated no more than 350rwhp for the auto.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts