Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Flesh Into Gear
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing some shopping at a large mall here in San Diego the Saturday before last and happened to notice this rather extravegant Mk.IV parked out in the empty end of the large lot... White, body kit, shiny rims, etc.. Cool stuff, always. Anyway, there was a uniformed security guard standing nearby, also out in the middle of the parking lot like the Supra.

Just for fun (and because I'm such a curious bastard) I took a brief detour to cruise by the Supra, at which point the security guard began giving me the evil eye. So I figure, someone had to have paid this guy to watch this car.

Now I'm curious, do any of you Mk.IV owners ever do this? :D

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
All the time man, but all my would-be guards work cheap and are easily distracted by chicks! ;)

Steve T.

·
SlowV8
663 Posts
Greg Bielawski said:
I usually just give my keys to the first person I see and ask them to drive the car around while I do my shopping.
Oooh Oooh Oooh
ME! ME!
I'll drive all the way up to Toronto for that.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I paid some homeless guys in frisco to watch my car.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
amaners83 said:
I paid some homeless guys in frisco to watch my car.
Bump on that! San Francisco bums will guard your car w/ their lives for 10 dollars.

·
says
390 Posts
VINZE said:
Bump on that! San Francisco bums will guard your car w/ their lives for 10 dollars.
haha success.

·
Registered
691 Posts
the best way to do it is ask them if they would guard the car for money then take the bill and teart it in half... now that they have half and you have the other, tell them that the bill is worthless to both of you but that you will give them the other half once you have returned and seen that the car was protected...

G

·
Me and my buddy started an import club a while ago and we pay a guy to stay with the cars at shows while we are not there or are looking around to make sure people don't touch the cars, since at my first show I left to sheck out some dyno sessions and came back to see a guy sitting in the car messing with the sound system.

Scott

G

·
Got Twins? said:
Me and my buddy started an import club a while ago and we pay a guy to stay with the cars at shows while we are not there or are looking around to make sure people don't touch the cars, since at my first show I left to sheck out some dyno sessions and came back to see a guy sitting in the car messing with the sound system.

Scott
I would without doubt, give him such a punch in the face he would never ever go to a car show again!!!

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
breakemlose said:
Never..........
It's only a car, a physical possesion. Let alone isn't that why we have car insurance?
couldnt have said it better

1 - 20 of 30 Posts