Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my friend told me about it awhile ago but i am bored and i just thought i would post it haha, but yeah i heard that the CT27 is pretty tight but i have never really seen it in action just stories haha well laterz :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
think that's mr2 owner slang.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://www.atsracing.net/CT27.htm yeah this is the one i mean it is not really a new turbo but a upgrawded version of the 26, i am not sure about all the details but this is where my friend showed me it lol, sorry about not putting it up but i was kinda tried last night and i did not think of it lol but yeah it is supposed to be tight but i think it is too much money for what it is :bigthumb: sorry about not giving the info

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
An overly expensive CT26 upgrade, woohoo.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:bigthumb: oh and yeah my firend is a mr2 owner lol but he is homie, and hooks me up with alot of stuff for bomb ass prices :bigthumb:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i know that is why i think is is coo and all but to much money for what it is, i would just do a 62-1 upgrade , you know lol but that is just me :)

·
2,279 Posts
MK3RACER said:
yeah i know that is why i think is is coo and all but to much money for what it is, i would just do a 62-1 upgrade , you know lol but that is just me :)
Have fun with the 62-1 upgrade and all 3 weeks that it would last.

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
outofstep said:
Thats funny. My friend has had his 62-1 for about 2 years and running now. Boosts 17-21 psi daily.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha but yeah if you take care of your turbo it should at least last for about 3,000 miles :) and i know that the 62-1 is pretty good and my friend also has one and it has been going strong for awhile :bigthumb:

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
the ct27 doesnt fit our cars. i have talked to them at great length about it and its something to do with the hotside flange and then the intake design is wrong also. meanwhile my friend with an mr2 has it and it is a nice turbo. i would compare it to our 60-1 upgrade as a sport turbo.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
The MR2 CT-26's have 6-bolt exhaust outlet flanges, and twin-entry design on the exhaust inlet.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh ok i did not really look to much into them lol but makes sense, my friend being a mr2 lol my bad for not catching this sooner

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
outofstep said:

IF...it even lasts that long! Mine died in 3 days... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
206 Posts
SP61GT can be had for that price,and it's capable of 650rwhp. :D (according to SP's listing)

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
MK3RACER said:
oh ok i did not really look to much into them lol but makes sense, my friend being a mr2 lol my bad for not catching this sooner
dude, "lol" is not a replacement for a period.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts