Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a used set of front and rear Hawk HP Plus brake pads forsale for the Supra Twin Turbo. The pads have about 5000 miles on them. I paid 200.00 new for the set and I am looking for 150 plus shipping.

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
not to trash your thread or anything but i bought brand new front and rears for $130 shipped .......i dont know why anyone would be dumb enough to buy used brake pads especially for that price .......if you had pics of them and someone was in a jam you might get like $50 .....sorry man just my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
SUPRA180 said:
not to trash your thread or anything but i bought brand new front and rears for $130 shipped .......i dont know why anyone would be dumb enough to buy used brake pads especially for that price .......if you had pics of them and someone was in a jam you might get like $50 .....sorry man just my 2 cents

agreed

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well you can price these pads from the tire rack ...they are not cheap pads and I promise anyone who buys them that they have less then 5000 miles on them....they are 98% brand new for what its worth. Thanks

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
No these would be the street pads, not the "race ready" pads. I'd assume you could use them though.

Why did you switch pads so early? I would most likely get them, but only if you lowered your price pretty considerably as most places sell them 130-140 new. :/ GL Or would you part them out? As i only need the rears.

Alex

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
SUPRA180 said:
Well guess what? You DID trash his thread and at the same time you broke the rules here. Consider this a warning. DO NOT do this again. :iwdumbass

1.members STOP posting in peoples threads the remarks like "free bump,good guy or good item ” if you are NOT going to purchase the items listed or any remarks like(you can get it cheaper at so and so place)is NOT allowed ,if you want to make a remark about how good of a seller he or she is we have an area for that (called buyers/sellers rating)and again do not post a question or remark if you do not intend to buy the item ...pm or email the person and if its something negative about the item again use the buyers/sellers rating area or let a mod or Smod know and if you do post something unrelated to the item be ready for a TEMP ban and it will progress from there till you are banned for good! HONESTLY that’s why we have the buyer’s and seller’s rating area for. Also, please use some TACT, don’t post your item that is for sale in someone else’s thread its just plain rude.

2jzMK3 said:
Ditto. If you aren't buying or selling stay the f out of peoples threads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts