Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in the Tampa area May 12-13 to shoot photos with Ashley for the calendar, anything going on? I haven't seen some of y'all in like, two years. Although this time I won't have the Supra anymore (wreck photos on myspace finally x.x), hopefully my little LS1 will be good enough to hang out with. :love:

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drink bleach?

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Looks like I'm going to a Mazda meet in Tampa on the 12th. I'mma bring a 6-pack of bleach to sell to minors.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I wouldn;t mind meeting you, would be nice to go to a gathering. My SUpra is an extreme work in project as we just got the TT in the car a few weeks ago and am having issues with the air/gas flow since no matter the throttle the gas stays the same ....*ponders* so Yea may take a while on the drive over there but would be nice hanging out with all the lady pimps =).

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,229 Posts
Ill be around just hit me up.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I wouldn;t mind meeting you, would be nice to go to a gathering. My SUpra is an extreme work in project as we just got the TT in the car a few weeks ago and am having issues with the air/gas flow since no matter the throttle the gas stays the same ....*ponders* so Yea may take a while on the drive over there but would be nice hanging out with all the lady pimps =).
got a MAP sensor in that thing ?

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fuck yeah Kirk I'd love to see you again! As long as this time I'm not sleeping in your wee little cot-like bed while your car goes RRRRRRR RRRRRR RRRRRR outside again! Same with you SupraRy, my wreck buddy <3

I'll have to shoot y'all my cell or some shit 'fore I'm down there.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Fuck yeah Kirk I'd love to see you again! As long as this time I'm not sleeping in your wee little cot-like bed while your car goes RRRRRRR RRRRRR RRRRRR outside again! Same with you SupraRy, my wreck buddy <3

I'll have to shoot y'all my cell or some shit 'fore I'm down there.
Hahaha! I actually got a house out by Daniel and Linzee's now.

I still remember the RRRR RRRRRRRRR RRRRRR all too well :lol:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts