Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was in search of a great condition 06 Limited Hayabusa, the SupraForums community came through (Gonzo (thnx)) in finding a great condition bike so I appeal to you all once more...

For the model year 2006, Suzuki produced a LIMITED number of Hayabusa/Shoei RF1000 helmets in the pearl white/silver color combo.. I have been looking for one of these helmets for several months and have been unsuccessful.. IF YOU KNOW ANYONE or ANY DEALER that may have one of these sitting around in M, L, or XL sizes then a direct email or tip would be appreciated!! Preferably new closeout dealer stock but MINT used would be great as well...

I know of one dealer in Atlanta area that still has an XXL one on closeout but this is WAY too big for my head.. Any help would be greatly appreciated and a finders fee would be in order... [email protected] or PM me... THANKS!!!

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
if you get the helmet, i could do it in vinyl for you?
but i also want the pink chair,lol, j/k

pm me if you want to do that

tom

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
69camaro.. Thanks for the link!! I contacted the guy but he is gonna let the auction run it's course.. Offered to do Buy It Now but no luck..

As for the helmet sizing/graphics issue.. Shoei made ALL the RF1000 helmets with SAME shell size for M, L, Or XL.. The only thing different is the set of cheek pads and some of the interior that determine the exact sizing.. A medium helmet can have thinner cheek pads installed to be a L or XL.. Likewise, the XL can have thicker pads installed to closely match a M or L helmet..

Thanks for all your responses...

·
Registered
452 Posts
As for the helmet sizing/graphics issue.. Shoei made ALL the RF1000 helmets with SAME shell size for M, L, Or XL.. The only thing different is the set of cheek pads and some of the interior that determine the exact sizing.. A medium helmet can have thinner cheek pads installed to be a L or XL.. Likewise, the XL can have thicker pads installed to closely match a M or L helmet..

Thanks for all your responses...
ok that makes sense but I'd be surprised if the only difference was the cheekpads. The whole lining should be different

1 - 7 of 7 Posts