Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of anyone who has a 1.4 - 2.00mm Multi layer head gasket with a 84 or 85mm bore IN STOCK AT THE MOMENT. I have been going crazy trying to find one and I can not wait two weeks to get a greddy one. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
YourRealDaddy said:
Does anyone know of anyone who has a 1.4 - 2.00mm Multi layer head gasket with a 84 or 85mm bore IN STOCK AT THE MOMENT. I have been going crazy trying to find one and I can not wait two weeks to get a greddy one. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
I've actually got one laying here that I could ship tomorrow. My build is several weeks out, so I don't really need it. PM an offer.

Thanks,
Nick

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
blkt72 said:
I've actually got one laying here that I could ship tomorrow. My build is several weeks out, so I don't really need it. PM an offer.

Thanks,
Nick
BTW, it's 2mm, 85mm bore.

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
YourRealDaddy said:

Turns out he doesn't even want to pay retail for the gasket. Weak.

I have one that I'm going to use, don't need it right now and tried to help the guy out. He offered me $175 shipped when it would cost $225 plus shipping to replace. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

S

·
0 Posts
Damn.. that is pretty weak.. if anything he should offer more! If he needs it stat!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts