Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get get a Head light conversion kit to make it projector style for the front and the rear anyone know where to look on the forums or on the net... anywere the stock lights just arn't doing it for me!!! any help would be nice or ideas of were to look other than ebay all they have is clear corner and glass headlights I want projector style lighting...

-Drew-

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
99.9% all custom. You need to search and read on what you want to do and how long it will take plus the ammount of $ into some lights. But it has been done.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is sort of what i was afarid of.... i just dont have the time in the day to do it working 10 hour days and living so far away from town but it has to be done does anyone have any like plans\ideas of ways to do it?

-Drew-

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
i recently bought these ones.

I'm about to install them as soon as they arrive

·
Registered
71 Posts
I want to do something similar, but projector HIDs. I think it would be tough to find narrow beam driving lights so you can actually see the road and not blind oncoming traffic.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
InvisibleMonkey said:
i think i remember someone posting that mike urbano did it and that you lost a lot of light and that it's just for show

ding ding ding ding ding!!!

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
Urbano's setup was a non-pop-up and used fog and driving lights instead of actual headlights.

If you use quality parts and do things right you could actually get better lighting.

All of these projects are custom - your easiest upgrade would be to get a set of Hella H4 lenses and put a quality bulb inside.

Please do NOT use Fog lights or Driving lights in place of your headlights. These were NOT designed to be used as a main beam and will actually endanger you and other drivers around you. Would you install Plastic Brake Pads if they looked WICKED cool?

Do your research BEFORE attempting this upgrade - I've been working on my headlight project for 5 years.

Keith

1 - 10 of 10 Posts