Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
It never ends...
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search didn't find an answer to my question...

My dad's looking for a new car... He can't fit in mustangs, corvette's... Barely anything...

He can fit in an eclipse... Like me he is 6'4 but he is longer in the torso than in the legs... that is the prob with him...

How is the supra from the seat up? Anyone with a long torso have one?

thanks

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm 6'4" and don't have a problem with leg or head room myself. Tell him to buy a Targa Top and drive without it on so his head won't hit the roof :)

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Believe it or not, I've never heard anyone complain about headroom in a Supra....

Don't take my word for it, go test drive one. :D

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I'm only 6ft even.....but I dont recall coming even close to having a problem ---> dont forget to lower the base of the seat all the way to the floor if you (dad) test drive an mkiv! :)

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
I'm 6'4 and with a helmet on it rubs on the targa, but otherwise its perfect. Its nice to drive a car that I don't have to put the seat all the way back.

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
MTR said:
I'm 6'4 and with a helmet on it rubs on the targa, but otherwise its perfect. Its nice to drive a car that I don't have to put the seat all the way back.
Same for me as it is for Mike

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
im 6 foot 4 and i fit in this car better than most others.....mustangs have the seat positioned high off the floor whereas the supra seat is right on the floor.....good luck

·
11,217 Posts
Well if you want to compare a Supra to an Eclipse I can do that. If your dad fits in an Eclipse, the Supra should be no problem. My car actually has more room than my cousin's 3rg gen Eclipse Spyder, at least the way I feel when I drive both cars.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Dude, the supra is one of the roomiest sports cars I've ever sat in. I'm 6'1" and I don't even come close to feeling cramped.

If worst comes to worst and your dad has doubts, tell him to find a local supra owner and see if he can test sit in it :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts