Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supra Fender Covers PM me
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking about what head unit to get...I kinda want the Sony Xplod CDX-M600 with the silver face and flip to black, i think that would look nice with the safc. Any have any experiences with this cd player?? Also would you reccomend any other head units on performance alone, because that my win out in my quest for a single din CD player.

I

·
0 Posts
Many of the new Alpine units would look nice with the SAFC. The Sony looks pretty good. I have one in my car for now and I like it. I am looking to get an in dash cd/dvd player in the near future.

·
Cool as Ice
274 Posts
I was going to get that but then I got an EXCELLENT,UNBEATABLE deal on a 7969. It's a good deck, but you're gonna need amps, it's passive so it can't power anything on it's own. Don't know how far you're taking the whole stereo thing. As far as performance go you really can't beat Alpine, easy to use, super reliable, clean sound, looks great! What more do you want ? Alpine won the JD power and assc. best CD player of the year this year, and had the lowest failure percentage, i believe it was 2.4% Nakamichi was second with 4.X%. And sony didn't place because sony makes crap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts