Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm really sorry guys but there has been some more delays from MPH Unlimited and the fabricaters that are supposed to produce the final products. Apologies from both me for misinforming you guys and also from MPH Unlimited.. (it is not my fault, nor theirs. if you want the full story/details as to why this happened, you can PM/IM/or Email me)

From now on, i will not give you guys an exact date as to when it will be done (because i dont want my foot in my mouth again, but im guessing 2 weeks?...) but as soon as we get the final dyno #'s/products, i will let you guys know.

because i have been driving back and forth for a while without seeing much progess, MPH offered to pick up/drop off my car when they need it 1 or 2 more times (appreciate it erin, ill take it up on wed though). im letting you guys know this because i do not want anyone to get the wrong idea and make a bad impression/reputation for MPH Unlimited. they are a bunch of nice,reasonable guys and i recommend them to anyone, (especially recommend the mechanic, who i learned alot from today while i was waiting...:D )

Again, i'm really sorry for the delays guys. This has been bad for all of us, even MPH (they seem eager to get the product out also) so please bare with us.. it will be out in no time. thanks again.

John

ps-i looked over the dyno sheets for the downpipe and they show a gain (~8 rwhp) throughout the entire powerband..not bad at all.

M

·
0 Posts
john,
next time you head over to MPH, let me know, i might tag along.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
are you going there this wed? can i go and check out the place too? if not, it's cool, i'm just interested in seeing how the place looks and where it is located.

D

·
0 Posts
What are you expecting the Turbo kit to come with?....Is it just gonna something like manifold,turbo,wastegate?

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
money/wishlist-sure y not? another mini meet huh? :D ill give you guys a call/email sometime next week. i might be going after MPH closes because of the traffic (in Simi Valley) but Al or Erin should meet me at the shop, so it wont matter.

suprafly-the downpipe will be available only if there is a demand for it. and price-wise, it should be no more than 300$ (probably more around 2something) no matter what...but because i am not an employee at MPH, i cannot assure you this but that's what i have been told.

drunken tiger-sorry but this is not up to me. all i know is that Al (1 of the owners) wants one that is easily upgradable (able to support LARGE turbos). nothing has been completely planned yet so what the kit will be composed of is still up in the air. judging from their other turbo kits, it should be a COMPLETE kit, with nothing else left to buy,upgrade if you are satisfied with 350ish HP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts