Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't mind the mess...I gave it to Ken's Kustom Chassis with some of the interior in it, this is the day we picked it up..The car will be completed for the 08' season. It will be powered by a GE(NA-T)..the first 2 motors will be assembled to see the limits of the engine in stock form. Knowing it is not if but a matter of when they let loose..there will be 3rd which will be a Manley rod, Weisco piston combo. We will be using a HeadGames ported GTE head with Ferrea valvetrain. Cams have yet to be decided. A Full-Race exhuast manifold with one of there trick 74mm turbos. A Sound Performance turbo 400 will be taking all the punishment the motor is going to put at it..and Paul Efantis at MSP will be setting up the rear for us. Ara Arslanian will make the shake down runs and get her dialed in for us. It will surely be a awsome project! We are so excited! Stay tuned...

Parachute mount...

it's so well hidden!

Tiffani preping the roll bar for paint

And the engine compartment painted by Duies AutoBody (609.298.3323).....it was a custommix, we used house of color Kandy Brandywine...the cage will be painted the same color and it will be sent back to Steve Larkin of Larkin's Service Center(609.882.9890) for re-assembly of the interior and we will put the motor back in. Then prep it for paint!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Is this Steve's or yours Dave?

Nice so far. Cant wait to see it on the strip.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Carefull, I heard there is a stick car down in DE that may give that thing some trouble :)

Looking fresh man, I knew she was going to a good home. Good to see steve involved with the project!

Josh

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Lovin' the color. Subscribed.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
looking good.. so you are going to do two stock na-t setups and then going to a built gte setup?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looking good.. so you are going to do two stock na-t setups and then going to a built gte setup?

Not sure what head we will be placing on the third, or fourth motor. We got the GE head to flow withing 10cfm of a GTE head, and wanted to run the VVTI head with Motec but not sure if that is in our budget so might be forced into using AEM with the GTE head eventually. That is a year or so away though.

Not looking to go any faster then 8.50's with the car.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WOW !!! what color is that ..

The color was a custom mix by the guys at Duie's Autobody that we thought up together..We used a little Kandy Brandywine from House of Kolor but here is more to it then just that..we really wanted something different and think we achieved it! the pics do the color no justice when it is in the sunlight it comes alive! Cage should be painted by the end of next week and I'll post more pics.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts