Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and some buddies are going down for hot rod weekend and lots of beer and jager, anybody else going down?

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
hey Eddie I saw you there and you passed me twice on the cell phone!! Jason and Billy were there with the white MKIVs, Matt was there with his all black MKIV and me. I didnt see any others besides the 5 of us tho. Hope to see you guys at NOPI today!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Supra_404 said:
hey Eddie I saw you there and you passed me twice on the cell phone!! Jason and Billy were there with the white MKIVs, Matt was there with his all black MKIV and me. I didnt see any others besides the 5 of us tho. Hope to see you guys at NOPI today!!

I thought that was your car, I saw it out the corner of my eye. I meet up with Jason Friday night for a moment, and talked to the guy with the all black supra.I talked to a girl at a stop light driving an white MKIV. Who was the white with gunmetal or black wheels with a single.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
t-dogg said:
that was me. it was good times down there! next time we all need to meet up and cruise like last year!

T-dogg what setup are you running, that thing sounds sick.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Alex D said:
LoL, and be stuck in traffic like last year. I'll be heading to the beach either this weekend or the following weekend.

yeah but it was good rolling all together like we did tho. if your going down let me know when and ill come. i love it down there.

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
hey t-dogg, does your tag say "1000"

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SupraMKIV2jz-GTE said:
The show is the weekend of the 10th and 11th of june.

I was planning on it but am not sure now, I spent to much money this past weekend plus I have to pay a ticket thanks to ocean city's finest.

·
fbgm
145 Posts
FASTEDDIE said:
I was planning on it but am not sure now, I spent to much money this past weekend plus I have to pay a ticket thanks to ocean city's finest.

you blew off next to me and then got jacked...sucks for you

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Hopefully I'll be there too but not positive yet!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts