Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heading to Tokyo in Aug. Need some ideas

Hello everyone. If all goes as planned I will be going from Aug. 2nd till the 11th in Tokyo.

To start off, I have some questions. What type of medical records, if any, will I need, and do I need to go get any immunizations? This will be my first time out of country except for Mexico, so I need to get caught up on things I need, other than my passport.

Now, I know there are SOOOOOOO many things to see and do in Japan, I would love to try to get the fullest experience I can in the short time of being there. I was thinking a good idea would be to get a rail pass and ect. so I could get out of the city to explore some, and needed some ideas of what I should check out and if there were any beach's I should check out while I am there.

Also, I would like to try to meet up with some car guys, and or Supra guys so they could show me the scene there as I will be traveling solo on this trip. Also, would like to pick up some car stuff like Lic. plates and maybe a part or two for my MKIII.

Another thing I would like to check out is the club/night life there and then durring the day check out maybe something like Sony, or Toyota HQ or something.

Thanks for any ideas, or help in finding someone who could show me around. This would be of the greatest help to me. :bigthumb:

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
1,039 Posts
rpk2012 said:
To start off, I have some questions. What type of medical records, if any, will I need, and do I need to go get any immunizations? This will be my first time out of country except for Mexico
Hmm...... Maybe a shot for Yellow fever? J/K
Where do you think you're going, Brazil? If you have a U.S. passport just walk through the front door!

There are a bunch of threads around here with suggestions on trips to Japan.

One thing that is most important, bring Cash!

If you are going to Akihabara I might be able to say Hi and answer any questions you might have at that point.

Ishii

·
Registered
42 Posts
No shots needed, japanese people comming to the usa might need shots, where a 3rd world contry in contrast to japan.

Toyoko doent have too much of a car scene for the most part, not compared to other parts of japan. there is a big meet on friday and sat night meets in yokohama, whitch is right next door, and you can catch up with the wangan racers on the bridge.

there are a few shops to check out, such as yashio factory, if you like pink ;-)

too bad you will be so far away from me, i'll be in fukuoka around that time.

Do not take lisence plates. that is highly illigal, and any plate you do manage to take someone is gunna have to pay the government quite a lot of money for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts