Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1988 Supra, NA, Auto, 116K Miles
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought some 7X6 halo led headlights off of ebay and the frame that holds the lights in place somehow doesn't fit.

Anyone experience this before with after market lights? It's close enough that I may be able to source a longer screw, but not sure if that's a great idea. I suppose it's possible not all 7X6 lights are the same shape, but I haven't been able to find any confirmed fits.
Automotive lighting Hood Amber Fluid Liquid

Wood Automotive tire Luggage and bags Bumper Fender

·
Registered
1988 Supra, NA, Auto, 116K Miles
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
While it's not ideal, I was able to find longer screws in the same size. Hopefully this doesn't throw off the allignment too much, but I'll have to have it professionally done to find that out. Seems just fine for now!
Automotive lighting Grille Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive lighting Font Automotive design Automotive exterior Gas

EDIT: lights were still throwing too high so I lowered them. NOW my previous electrical issue is back and they are at HALF brightness. I noticed on the way back home my brights flashed really fast once when I put the right blinker on, but I couldn't repeat it. Brights work at full brightness.

Already had this issue looked at once this year, they said I needed a new light control stalk for the steering wheel, but I don't think that's the whole story...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts