Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cleaning out the throttle body with IRC Air intake cleaner the other day... As I was to get ready to put back the tube connecting the throttle body... I hit the canister of IRC and tried to catch it... but hit the nozzle and sprayed the left side of my headlight... I tried rubbing it but it was stuck on like cement glue... tried using nail polish remover and simple green and dish soap... My friend told me to find some brake cleaner to remove it... but when i was bout to buy it the cashier at autozone said that it would most likely melt my headlights... plz does any1 kno a way to rid that stain on my headlights? Tried wetsanding 2000grit but seems to barely do any removal... only made the stain smoothed... Thanks!!!:doh: :(

·
Registered
350 Posts
I can sell you my spare head lights cheap. PM me if you want them. I may even throw in the three step set plastic cleaner .

Boosting2day

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but...

Thanks but i was wondering if anyone knows how to clean the stain up... I hear ppl even can get the lines taken off.... surely if they can do that a stain wouldnt be much of a problem...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts