1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
I agree, it does kinda look like a cover. Wouldn’t there just be less light on the road?

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
haha ya that's exactly what it looks like. O nthe last pic you can see the silver rim holding the stock square light still in place. I bet it's just a cover.
eric

S

·
0 Posts
BIGG_EASY said:
haha ya that's exactly what it looks like. O nthe last pic you can see the silver rim holding the stock square light still in place. I bet it's just a cover.
eric
They are just covers....I've seen them for another car that has 6054's.....They just slip over the headlight and the headlight bezel keeps them in place....

"just replace your stock headlamp with these new custom projector look(not actual projectors) headlamps."

Straight from the bid......

Later
Brandon

·
Registered
625 Posts
if they are just covers..... not to say their not but then why is the color of light diffrent and he wouldnt be able to call them headlamps due to legal issues I believe.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
bkma71 said:
if they are just covers..... not to say their not but then why is the color of light diffrent and he wouldnt be able to call them headlamps due to legal issues I believe.
He sends you new headlights, that is why the color is different. And for the legal BS, who cares right?

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
yep, it loosk just like a sticker that goes over, or some sort of cover. And maybe 2 silverstars(sylvania) or maybe some cheap brighter headlights

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
its a sticker go to 240sx forums and youll see, he also sells a set up for the rear of your s13.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
sammydafish said:
read the feedback, all it is is a sticker over the lights, he's got pretty bad feedback
+1 that's what I was gunna say... He charges $55 dollars for vinyl stickers and $19.99 for shipping? And yeah, you get light bulbs, YAY!

I woudnt waste my money on that crap...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Those looks horriable.

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Negative feedback rating

Cheap sticker over headlight!!!! Rip-off....took over a month to get money back

Buyer 1tufmr2 ( 25Feedback score is 10 to 49) Apr-14-05 05:02

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
drjonez said:
Negative feedback rating

Cheap sticker over headlight!!!! Rip-off....took over a month to get money back

Buyer 1tufmr2 ( 25Feedback score is 10 to 49) Apr-14-05 05:02

For a minute there Doc, I thought you were saying it took YOU a month to get YOUR money back! I shook my head for a second, no way, Doc would never buy............................ :kekegay:

But then I read again and reality took over! :beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts