Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first thing i want to knoe is what are the headlight(high&low) also fog lights bulb sizes and secondly can someone give me a side by side comparision of the 93 and 98 headlights please, i just got the car and want to get rid of the fake hid bulbs.
-derek

· ELITECUSTOMBODY
7,365 Posts
sorry, forgot to mention, the silver rings used to be chrome, I had to paint them as the chrome started peeling,

the 93-96 lights have chrome housing,small bubble/turn signal and lenses are not clear, 97-98 lights have charcoal painted housing with chrome trim rings,no turn signal and clear lenses

· Registered
4,081 Posts
exvelocity, you shouldn't post that picture. It is a poor example because that is NOT what 93-96 lights look like and that is NOT what 98 headlights look like. You are going to cause more confusion.

· Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
exvelocity, you shouldn't post that picture. It is a poor example because that is NOT what 93-96 lights look like and that is NOT what 98 headlights look like. You are going to cause more confusion.
if thats the case can anyone give me a better example? and how do h.i.d's look in the 93 lights

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.