Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i used (someone from supraforums)... he said that it only took him 15 minutes after work and decided to clean his headlights with Meguiars scratch remover and sandpaper. I can't exactly remember who but i will list when i find it... anyways these are pictures of when i did it. It was 9:30 and i suddenly remembered my lights were fogged so i was like what the hell i'll go fix it so i drove to autozone and spend 20 minutes picking everything out (meguiars scratch X remover and sandpaper and a sanding block= 21 bucks.... but it beats buying new lights :) ) anyways so i got home and i started cleaning it and due to the massive amount of mosquitoes and darkness, i decided to just kind of roughly go over it see if it works or not and here are some pictures.

BEFORE

AFTER

anyways, tomorrow morning im going to wake up at 7 to give my car a detailed wash and i will run over the lights in greater detail tomrorow when its light out and doesnt have that many mosquitoes so until then i will update again and show more pics.

-David

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha sorry about ur lights alex... yea if i do the lights off im goign to need to figure out how first... i've never taken them out of the car before =/. if anybody knows how or has a write up on how to take apart the lights, it would be greatly appreciated! thanks a lot

-david

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.