Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Florida?

Enjoy getting constantly pulled over and ticketed for yellow headlights. I've been there, done that in my Civic.

Yes, you will have to find an H4 conversion for our cars.

350z wheels do fit.

·
Supra Hoarder...
958 Posts
just get JDM fogs and do the rewire to have them on without the headlights...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, im gonna get the yellow film for the fogs and headlights and the bulbs and headlights sometime soon. if a cop pulls me over ill just say i bought the car like this and had no clue hah

·
Supra Hoarder...
958 Posts
that's no excuse, if you buy a car with a dead body in the back do you think the cop will let you off..?

just get some JDM fogs, or PM me for an alternative, and rewire them, and you can look like me..!:D

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
thanks guys, im gonna get the yellow film for the fogs and headlights and the bulbs and headlights sometime soon. if a cop pulls me over ill just say i bought the car like this and had no clue hah
And you think FHP cares?

Just curious, what part of Florida?

And that yellow film is no good. Get on PasswordJDM.com and order the yellow H3 Bulbs for the fogs.

·
second chance at life
1,970 Posts
You can buy yellow bulbs from PIAA. I had mine for over 5 years and still working.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i just bought a set of nokya for my fogs, they were at least low wattage...look ok i'll see how long they last and will go from there. as for the head lights i always have been a fan of the silverstars. and they do make a sealed beam. those do look good at night

Kev

1 - 12 of 12 Posts