Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
*RockStaR*
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever thought about finding a way to put one of these into a Supra? My bf had it in his 2000 vette and i thought it was the coolest thing. Do they sell HUD kits? I know you have to make your dash compatable for it. Its probably a far shot but if anyone was ever bored and interested in trying it! Id love to but im no genious or mechanic lol. I would love to have a heads up display unit in my car tho........ wouldnt you!?

·
*RockStaR*
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats awsome ill have to check that out, ill probably search for Defi, but if you guys had a link that would be hot :)
how much work was it to install the hud?

·
*RockStaR*
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so they're out of production then? is this going to be one of those things that are impossible to get your hands on!?

·
*RockStaR*
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i like it , i wonder if it would be possible to cut a custom hole in the dash to place it into........ so thats its not just sitting on top

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
how much do they go for, im really liking that...

Ang

·
*RockStaR*
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think the site said like 180-something for the regular one, and like 210 for the sports version which has more features. i dunno, i would like to hear from someone who has it on how well the light is and how clear the projection is, im interested in picking one up if its pretty nice and clear

1 - 15 of 15 Posts