T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's im looking for a shop to do head work to my supra, any suggestions

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I had Bill at Extreme Cylinder Heads in Palm City, FL do my headwork. He does titan's headwork and is very good and very good turn around times...not to mention he is fairly priced. Very good guy who is willing to sit on the phone with you and explain everything. I don't have his number with me, but if you do a search for "extreme cylinder heads" you should find his number. I have pictures of the headwork, but I am at a very slow computer and it would take forever to load up. I can post the pictures tonight.

-Nick

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey i3oca thanx for the tip is his name Bill Jenkins do you know

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
i dont know to be honest if his last name is jenkins....I'll speak to my mechanic later to get his number, because I lost Bill's business card.

he installed all ferrea valvetrain for me with oversized valves, hks 264s, shimless buckets, and did the full port and polish, etc. here are some pictures (they arent the greatest, but if you check out the thread I will be making in a few weeks, you will see much better pictuers....the thread i am making is the build up of my car)...

Like I said, I will get much better pictures when it's about to be installed in the car.

-Nick

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Damn that is one really nice looking head!

If you don't mind me asking, how much did that run you? If you don't want it public could you PM me? Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts