Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Blood for Blood
8,324 Posts
Mine never does... 94 TT Ren Red usdm...

·
Texas Roadhouse FTW !
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I can hear a difference in air coming out when I press the button so I think it's working good. The a/c doesn't work anymore ( it used to but now I don't even hear the compressor kick on ) It doesn't matter how hot it is it still blows out warm / hot air out.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
. The a/c doesn't work anymore ( it used to but now I don't even hear the compressor kick on ) It doesn't matter how hot it is it still blows out warm / hot air out.
that might be your problem! lol... hahaha. um if you know your ac system is not working would you not think that there is something wrong with your climate control system?

·
Texas Roadhouse FTW !
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
that might be your problem! lol... hahaha. um if you know your ac system is not working would you not think that there is something wrong with your climate control system?
well i just noticed it cause i tried to turn the a/c on and it didnt blow cold air. Ok so no big deal tons of cars a/c doesnt work cause it needs charged. Then i actually realized that i didnt hear a compressor kick on or see the rpms jump up like 200 rpms. So what do u suggest then ?

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
um im sorry for sounding like a dick but if u said the compressor is not turning on then i would guess you need to change your compressor and go from there. You could also have the system checked out, its free from places like Brake Masters and varify what needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok for some reason my car blows out heat out of the vents when im in motion say like going 35mph. When im at a stop light i dont feel any air come out but as soon as i start moving the heat starts to come out ALL vents. It blows almost the same amount of heat out as when i actually do have the heater fan on the low setting. Whats going on ?? Its been 85 degrees plus all week im sweating my butt off in my car cause the heat wont stop coming out. Any ideas ??

Anthony
Try turning off your recirculation door. If this button is pushed on your HVAC control module and you are driving then it will force outside air into your heater box and push it out the vents. If you close this door it will block the outside air from coming in the system.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Try turning off your recirculation door. If this button is pushed on your HVAC control module and you are driving then it will force outside air into your heater box and push it out the vents. If you close this door it will block the outside air from coming in the system.
I think the OP might have already fixed this after 11 years 🤦‍♂️

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.