Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
92 TURBO
1,008 Posts
newsupraowner said:
What size wrench do I need rof the heater union thats near the firewall?It has to be bigger than 24 mm.Its on the head and a hose connects to it
^ 32mm or a 1 1/4" 6 point socket which fits perfectly.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
does the apocolypse of the world depend on you removing this heater union??? cuz if there is no reason as significant as such, i would HIGHLY recommend against trying to remove this turd... considering there very little material joining the top of the union bolt to the threads that are indefinitly seized inside the head casting.

·
JZS161 Aristo TT
881 Posts
flubyux2 said:
does the apocolypse of the world depend on you removing this heater union??? cuz if there is no reason as significant as such, i would HIGHLY recommend against trying to remove this turd... considering there very little material joining the top of the union bolt to the threads that are indefinitly seized inside the head casting.
:blah: If it ant broke dont fcuk with it

32mm common Jap cv size and tight as a nuns c....

Easy to remove & refit in car if that is REALY the leak but your heads coming of if it breaks

:rockon:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I have tried to take one of those out from a busted head....twisted the top off and the top came off...leaving the threaded part seized in the head....if the nipple isnt fucked dont try to take it off!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts