Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the car back from the tuner. 764hp. Been a long time since ive had a race. Was just getting off the ramp and a camaro rolls by and revs on me. Sounded good and must have had a big ass engine.

I catch up and he floors it! We go around a long bend and im glued to his ass. As soon as the road straightened out I passed him like he was standing still lol..

My neighbor later comes over and I told him I smoked a camaro and asked if he knew anyone that had one in the area he said no. About an hour later he comes over and shows me this FB post! Small world turns out the kid lives down the road.

·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
:lol: bwhahahahah awesome!! Don't fuck with turbo witchcraft..

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,485 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
565 Posts
I wish I could stumble across some of the guys' postings and internet banter that I've raced along the roads over the years. I had an entire town buzzing about my cars when I first moved there and didn't even know it LOL...sometimes you just never know the impression you have on some of people.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a LSX swapped turbo'd FD as well. Ive been rolling around trying to find him and smoke him in that car too! I live out in the country and he lives a few miles down the highway so its just a matter of time.

·
Registered
397 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl: That's too funny !!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Lol! Awesome! Nice kill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts