Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
names Justin from VT and I run a lil car club called VTBoosT.
I've got a few friends with supras who joined up on my site so I figured I'd reture the favor. I've got some background with the 2jz world since I'm helping out with a few different swaps at the moment:bigthumb:
heres a few pics of my winter project...

2004 Subaru WRX
(hope you don't mind pat)

I'll have an actuall mods list up later but I'll post that up in the non-supra members rides...

·
Registered
557 Posts
hey man, nice to see the guys welcomed you well :[ oh well hope you have fun poking around here! lol and thanks for the nice pic, i forgot wut she looks like.... :(

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey man, nice to see the guys welcomed you well :[ oh well hope you have fun poking around here! lol and thanks for the nice pic, i forgot wut she looks like.... :(
Dam that's a nice read you have there, even though it's not a supra. All good
thanks for the comments guys, car will be back on the road hopefully within the next 2 weeks... fingers crossed...

·
93 Hardtopper
834 Posts
Looks good, I cant wait to put mine on the road. I am up in the Waterbury area a lot anyone from up there and do you have a website?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good, I cant wait to put mine on the road. I am up in the Waterbury area a lot anyone from up there and do you have a website?
nice, I've been up to Waterbury a few times, nice town. I actually do have a website, its vtboost.com a branch off of new england subarus but our section is dedicated to all car brands with boost! check it out sometime

Looks good, what turbo kit is that
its a kit I have pieced together, the piping is from TurboXS, and the turbo is a MP 50 trim. the intake manifold work was done by me along with the custom intercooler setup :biggrin:

Very, very nice dude....great to see someone from Vermont on the boards...im originally from Barre...lol
I love driving up north and just cruising around, theres soo much more to do around those parts.

again, thanks guys for checking out my car I've put tons of work into it and I just can't wait to drive it again!! just a few more weeks... she'll be done :biggrin:

·
The Good Doctor
1,884 Posts
welcome to the site and its nice to see other car owners posting here!! good luck with the new setup on the subie :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts