Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't even received the latest order but here I am :).

Curt if I want to buy only the green portion of the fuel line (see pic) can I buy that part alone or do I need to order the whole fuel dampener system (all of blue)? If you could provide a quote(s) I would appreciate it a lot Curt. By the way, can you also provide a quote for the fuel filter? :hail: :hail:

Picture:

Thanks again,

Spaghetti

·
Premium Member
46,551 Posts
23801-46040 PIPE LIST 34.32 COST 25.80 [GREEN]
23300-49195 FILTER LIST 28.36 COST 21.31

The circuit board is coming out of Japan, and will be here next week. I'm holding the rest of your order for now.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bowdown: :bowdown: Thanks Curt. Can I add just the fuel filter (and any gaskets if any) to my current list? Appreciate all your help. Should I call you and give cc again or am I OK? :bowdown:

Spaghetti

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey Curt I got the gaskets--thanks once more :)

I hope you didn't send the fuel filter and the circuit board cause I got some more to add lol!!

Can I get this bolt, it holds the engine wire harness onto the firewall. Pic:

Can I also get the gasket that goes between the automatic tranny fluid dipstick and the pipe that leads into the pan?

I'm installing the engine wire harness you sent several weeks ago and there's this one clip that won't fit. I discovered that the previous owner installed a non OEM connector, which won't fit the female connector on the brand new wiring harness...

Does Toyota have a numbering system that allows one to easily identify the corresponding male and female connectors? The connector I'm looking for is the male connector that fits into female connector part #11028. Picture:

EDIT: Curt after looking through the electronic wiring harness manual I think the connector I want is 90980-11027! (can this be confirmed by any chance :)). Also, I believe I will need the terminals with the wires attached for my soldering job of this connector. Looking at the diagrams online, I believe I need four of 82998-12430, is this correct? I wonder if I need sleeves?

Too many questions, awaiting your response! :gapteeth:

Thanks again Curt :hail:

·
Premium Member
46,551 Posts
90119-06400 Bolt, List 0.74 Cost 0.56
90301-09173 Ring, O List 2.31 Cost 1.74
90980-11027 Housing, List 7.06 Cost 5.30
82998-12430 Terminal, List 5.32 Cost 4.00 Ea X 4

I'll Add This To The Circuit Board/fuel Filter Order.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome, thanks Curt. LAST addition to the list :biggrin: :biggrin:

I need these two in red, pic:

Pressure feed tube + accompanying gasket :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Damn Curt, 250 for that little piece that is insane. At first I thought I identified the wrong part but some research on the Australian forums confirms that the little guy costs 200+... Can you please remove the item and the accompanying gasket from my list? I promise I will not be adding any more items to this thread :)
----------------

There's speculation that many other Toyota models are running this part that will fit the Supra. The Australians are talking about finding one in a Camry, betting that it would work on the Supra :). Do you know anything about this part and its interchangeability?

The damn $250 part is ruining my week lol :(

Appreciate your help (I'm done for reals this time)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts