Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

My friend and I started a new forum for any car enthusiast, but its mainly for the So Cal WRX people since there was no forum for them. The URL is www.socalwrx.net and we just launched it today. Anyone can join, we would love it if you did. If you decide to sign up, just go ahead and let any of the moderators or the admins know that you are from SF. We are aiming to get really big and have many vendors. We have about 4-6 sections right now, but check back everyday for something new. Once again the site is www.socalwrx.net. We are trying to keep this forum clean and fun.

Thank you,
Arbi
www.SoCalWrx.net

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
WRX is the new Civic
how sad

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are not even close to being the same. I don't think they are the new Civic, that maybe just your opinion. I think WRX's are bad ass cars with the right mods. I dont own one, but they are fast little 4 bangers lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
I dont think he's sayin there not good cars, just every kid is getting one for there 16th b-day. Its how it is at my little brothers highschool. WRX's and Tacomas, with exhaust and intake, are a dime a dozen.

·
Tired of being sexy
530 Posts
PhatIBP said:
I see what you are saying cpeed. It's the same here, but most of them crash it before they can even mod it lol

There was this tool at my high school who wrecked his sti soon after his parents bought it. No one was hurt, but he did wrap around some pole on the same street as the school, so everyone saw.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,463 Posts
too bad this thread wont last long..

refer to the rules....where it talks about NOT starting threads about other automotive forums..

-mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts