Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone my name is Jr. Im one of Marcs(mkbvictory) friends he sold me my 93.5 alpine six speed single SP60-1 kit. I will hopefully be hanging out with everyone soon. I live out here on the WEST SIDE so Im keeping it gangsta! lol..jp for real I will try to be at the next meet. This is my first supra and Im pretty happy with it, I was hard core into the DSMs but now I stepped up the the all mighty SUPRA!!!!! Hope to hang out soon!

J

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
You will not want anything else:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will try my best to make it to the meet with mkbvictory he just got a really clean white mkiv tt..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he still has one with the t67 but I think he's gona sell it to my lil bro..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Js93 said:
Hey everyone my name is Jr. Im one of Marcs(mkbvictory) friends he sold me my 93.5 alpine six speed single SP60-1 kit. I will hopefully be hanging out with everyone soon. I live out here on the WEST SIDE so Im keeping it gangsta! lol..jp for real I will try to be at the next meet. This is my first supra and Im pretty happy with it, I was hard core into the DSMs but now I stepped up the the all mighty SUPRA!!!!! Hope to hang out soon!

J
I think I know who u are..........
wuts up man how u been?? They gave me the good news yesterday at speedworld........ CONGRATS!!! :sadance:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You think..?? Of course its me.. :rofl: Ive been good, just chilling you know.. how you been? and hows your car running?

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Damn, there are a lot of new members! Az. is Creepin' on tha' Come Up :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea u need to..I drove a twin turbo and then a single and its a huge difference on how they feel man...I think Edens thinking about buying a white mkiv 6sp tt too and Ramses is getting an rx-7 wit a single turbo too so here we come again!! :sadance: HAHA!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Js93 said:
he still has one with the t67 but I think he's gona sell it to my lil bro..
Did he end up dumpin his Black Rx-7? He called us for an engine rebuild and didn't sound like he wanted to keep the car...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup, we do need to do that again sometime.. maybe ill see you at the meeting and you can check out my ride and take you for a ride.. maybe just then and there you'll wanna get rid of those twins for some real power..haha! j/k :rofl:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He had two black ones.. one with the t67 and one on the stock twins but he sold the stock one and he's goin to be rebuilding the beat up one with the t67 kit.. he said he should have it done in 3 weeks so...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Js93 said:
Yup, we do need to do that again sometime.. maybe ill see you at the meeting and you can check out my ride and take you for a ride.. maybe just then and there you'll wanna get rid of those twins for some real power..haha! j/k :rofl:
Yeah fo sho!!
already been in elite_racing supra he has a t88h I think!!! WOW HUGE difference!!!
his car is CRAZY fast only at 23 psi!!! Imagine 40??? :sadance: :sadance:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OH I can imagine!!! :bowdown: im already goin with something bigger tho so I cant wait to get mine tuned at 25psi at least.. :sadance:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts