Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm a guy in mid-20's from Montreal, Canada. I only own a 1997 Toyota Camry LE V6 at the moment. I've grown up with a family who had many Toyotas over the years (Tercel, Celica, Corolla, Camry) and I've grown fond of Toyotas reliability.

While I do not own a Toyota Supra, the MKIV Supra has always (since my early teens) been the car I would like to own someday. Coming out of school recently, I'm gearing my budget so I may be able to own one within the next 2-3 years.

While I will most likely be a "ghost" in this forum, I will be gathering valuable information on the Supra, and eventually looking up info that will help me locate a Supra in the future, find a mechanic or garage in my region that will work with Supras, etc...

I've read over the forum rules, I am also part of various forums of different kinds, and rest assured I am not a "jerk" when it comes to communicating with others. I intend on having a pleasant and "comfortable" stay here at supraforums.com

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
0 Posts
From Toronto

Hey man welcome.
I'm on the same page as you. Always wanted one for a long time. Now I'm in Japan and have an '01 which is not available for Canada yet. But very happy to own one here. Hope you will have the privilege to own one one day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.