Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm a guy in mid-20's from Montreal, Canada. I only own a 1997 Toyota Camry LE V6 at the moment. I've grown up with a family who had many Toyotas over the years (Tercel, Celica, Corolla, Camry) and I've grown fond of Toyotas reliability.

While I do not own a Toyota Supra, the MKIV Supra has always (since my early teens) been the car I would like to own someday. Coming out of school recently, I'm gearing my budget so I may be able to own one within the next 2-3 years.

While I will most likely be a "ghost" in this forum, I will be gathering valuable information on the Supra, and eventually looking up info that will help me locate a Supra in the future, find a mechanic or garage in my region that will work with Supras, etc...

I've read over the forum rules, I am also part of various forums of different kinds, and rest assured I am not a "jerk" when it comes to communicating with others. I intend on having a pleasant and "comfortable" stay here at supraforums.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts