Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

Just wanted to say Hi from Interior-Innovations.com to everyone on "supraforums", new vendor sponsor of the site!

Located in Saginaw, MI we have been in the automotive upholstery manufacturing business since 1998 and Supra MKiii is one of our specialties!

Please do check out our secured (SSL Protected) website today where we offer both 100% all round genuine and synthetic leather interior packages for your Supra!

Thanks for looking!
http://www.interior-innovations.com
Email:[email protected]

·
Registered
61 Posts
You have an error in the mkiii years of the genuine leather option. 1997-1992. Should be 1987-1992.

Nice products though. It's good to see some mkiii support.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I recently purchased a set of leather seat covers from ridies.com which is the same as Interior innovations. They had great reviews from everything I have seen on supramkv forum. I was happy with the leather until I got to the back seat. I didn't see that there was a 3" circle logo indentation on the side of the rear seat cover. I contacted ridies and interior innovations and was sent a new cover . I received it today but the color did not match. The new leather seat cover was a different color tan with different colored stitching as the rest of the whole seat kit. I contacted them and was told "That is the only color we have. We don’t have any other shade for that color. One has wrinkles and other one does not. We have tried to do everything we could to satisfy you.
Thanks"

How does a business operate like this? Please pass on the word that this company and it's snide comments has little place to be making sub standard seat products. In the past I've seen they have had group buys on the forum. I intend to create a thread there as well to notify others who were considering them. Any other good business owner would have taken back the seat cover and sent another.

Does this look acceptable to anyone? Because to me it's disappointing and looks horrible.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Unfortunately, there aren't any custom leather seats to be had for the supra at $500. I paid $700 for mine. That seems to be the going price with the different companies that make them for our cars. I used their covers because they were highly recommended by this forum.

·
7M Fanatic
3,252 Posts
Again, will you ever even had noticed the slight color difference if they were in someone else's car that you were bumming a ride from ?

But if it bothers you so much, you have to talk to them......

Was just on their web site, and the price was under $500, unless you had a bunch of custom features added.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's @500 for just the front seats. I bought the entire kit which is more. Yes you see the difference because the top part of the rear seat which is new and matches the front is completely different from the replacement rear sear base cover. I don't know who wants a back seat that is two different shades of tan. The owner told me in an email that's the only color he has. On the site he has sandstone and beige. I was sent pics from another supra forum member who bought seat covers from them in beige and it is similar to the sandstone but not the same. It looks like they inadvertently sent me beige. I have emailed and called them this was their response:

That is the only color we have. We don’t have any other shade for that color. One has wrinkles and other one does not. We have tried to do everything we could to satisfy you.

Thanks

Customer Service

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (317) 516-5962

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ya thats a good avenue. I figured I would try and talk to them first and they would work with me to remedy the problem. I understand a mistake can be made but I find it petty that they told me "That is the only color we have. We don’t have any other shade for that color. One has wrinkles and other one does not. We have tried to do everything we could to satisfy you."

It isn't the only shade of tan they carry and no doing everything they can do to satisfy me doesn't include sending a replacement cover that's not the same cover. How does that help the situation? It would be nice if they would try to help me in the matter and own up to the possibility that an error was made when they packed the cover.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Check again real leather front and rear seat covers $650 check the link below. Your looking at the synthetic price.

here is INTERIOR INNOVATIONS CONTACT
317-5165962

989-6079112

RIDIES CONTACT

Phone:317-516-5962

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,472 Posts
Their response was pretty crappy and all I could gather was this....We tried helping and yeah it wasn't right, now get over it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello folks,

Just wanted to say Hi from Interior-Innovations.com to everyone on "supraforums", new vendor sponsor of the site!

Located in Saginaw, MI we have been in the automotive upholstery manufacturing business since 1998 and Supra MKiii is one of our specialties!

Please do check out our secured (SSL Protected) website today where we offer both 100% all round genuine and synthetic leather interior packages for your Supra!

Thanks for looking!
Interior Innovation
Email:[email protected]
soooooo... what your saying is discounts for everyone eh? :geek:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Their response was pretty crappy and all I could gather was this....We tried helping and yeah it wasn't right, now get over it.
Ya what a crappy business. I'm going to call leatherseats.com and get a color sample. If it looks like my front seats I will order a whole new back seat from them and redo it one more time.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,472 Posts
^ Yeah, #Ridies response warrants me not wanting to give them any money, as well telling my friends to steer clear too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts