Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello supraforums! I am glad to be here. A little about me, the supra mkiv tt has been my dream car since I was very young, before I was even into cars. This car is really special to me and that is why I am choosing very selectively before I decide to buy one even though a legit one is so hard to come by. I thought this forum would be of great help. I am coming from a gt35r .67ar evo with built cosworth head and bolt ons, very fun car for what it is (a fast piece of plastic ;) ) and of course one of the best hugging cars I have driven around a course. Anyway, I have big plans for my future supra and am very noob to it. All my friends recommend me to sending it to titan but I have no clue how I am gonna send it to the east coast haha. Aah Im ranting, nice to be here!!! and hope I can find my dream car soon!

James

· Took 4 years, got it
1,140 Posts
Welcome. I too came over from a turbo upgraded Evo. I have not missed the Evo one bit except maybe on rainy days and taking hard corners.

The supra is so much nicer in every other way. Just jumping into it and driving is so nice the Evo was more of a chore to drive

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.