Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 91 shell and I bought a 86.5 7mge for it. Now I'm stuck at wiring. Does anyone know how to go about wiring the 86.5 into the 91 grey plug ecu

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What exactly do I need to do with the grey harness. I have both harness and ecu's. It's my first swap and I'm lost. Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I was thinking. I have no other sources to really ask so I figured it'd be best to come on here. Would all the electronics and everything work in the car. I'm 18 and have no experience really with wiring and trying to do some research on the wiring and looking at as much material as I can

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
That's what I was thinking. I have no other sources to really ask so I figured it'd be best to come on here. Would all the electronics and everything work in the car. I'm 18 and have no experience really with wiring and trying to do some research on the wiring and looking at as much material as I can
Pretty much what I and Sixpack told you. Get the engine in the car if its not all there, get an 89+ (TRY to get a 91 harness IF YOU DONT HAVE IT ALREADY) Get the ecu, and plug it all in. As long as no one has dicked with the wiring (LOL, prepare for someone doing that) you should be good to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts