Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. I have a 92 supra turbo that is stock except for k&n air filter and 3 inch turbo back exhaust with test pipe. Under good conditions, the air being dense, I hit fuel cut. I would like to buy an intercooler kit and turbo. I also really need help tuning the car. I was thinking SAFC. I have a greddy emanage but im not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts

·
SF Contributing Member
1,549 Posts
Get a Lexus AFM/550cc injectors (along with what you already had plan) and tune with either the SAFC/eManage and you will love your car more.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Get a Lexus AFM/550cc injectors (along with what you already had plan) and tune with either the SAFC/eManage and you will love your car more.
yeah this is all you need dont buy a fuel pressure regulator and a new fuel pump and dont do a 12v mod on the fuel pump either. Also i wouldnt buy the rest of the exhaust cause it will do nothing then i suggest you clean you gauge cluster with windex and bleed your brakes with water then add a couple stickers and you have a bullet proof 7m. Who needs real mods on a stock 7m when you have an emanage and are thinking of goin safc.

·
Driving: 1991 Supra Turbo
960 Posts
yeah this is all you need dont buy a fuel pressure regulator and a new fuel pump and dont do a 12v mod on the fuel pump either. Also i wouldnt buy the rest of the exhaust cause it will do nothing then i suggest you clean you gauge cluster with windex and bleed your brakes with water then add a couple stickers and you have a bullet proof 7m. Who needs real mods on a stock 7m when you have an emanage and are thinking of goin safc.
Hahaha.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I lol'd hard!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
haha. smart comments are funny. I like those. Must make you feel good. Actually I have a full exhaust system. My cluster is clean though thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts