Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in the market for a supra for quite some time now, and have found this site to be invaluable. My one question is, what would be considered a fair market price for a red, hard top, 6-speed 94 supra tt with 62k on the clock. It's bone stock and in very good condition. I looked through the for sale section for comparable cars, but of course that only tells me what people ask for them, not what they get;) . Thank you for replies.
-Dave

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Midnight Hour said:
You could probably get a little more than that considering it's a hardtop with fairly low mileage in good condition. I'd say more in the 26-28 range.
true didnt read it was a hard top.

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
They only made 75 hardtops is 94. To give you an idea for hardtops, I sold my 93 black/tan with 90k miles for $25k. It was BPU with ttc. But I agree with Midnight Hour on the price range.

Dave

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
You found this car? What kind of owner is getting rid of it? What's he asking?

62k miles aint all that bad for a bone stock 94. I have 52k miles on my 94 and my car is still really tight and clean....well, except for the damn water pump that spun free on me a couple weeks ago :D But hell, no matter how you look at it, it's still a 10yr old car regardless of mileage ----> so do the 60K tune up if it hasn't had it yet (unless you're not buying this one :) ).

sean

·
Member of Supra*****s
169 Posts
Midnight Hour said:
You could probably get a little more than that considering it's a hardtop with fairly low mileage in good condition. I'd say more in the 26-28 range.
That price range sounds perfect.

·
Registered
168 Posts
thats not a bad deal for 28K

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
ive seen similar cars with hard tops go for upwards of 30k....its always worth what someone is willing to pay for it....i myself wouldnt pay more then 26k for it.....and i dont even like hardtops ;)

PS: hey where in tampa are you? PM me and let me know whats up....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts