Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my friend installed my afc 2 yesterday, we have it running pig rich right now to keep it on the safe side, were not getting any knock at all it stays zero all the time, there is suppose to be some knock correct? perhaps we hooked it up to the wrong knock wire there two knock wires, but we herd that eithor or dose the trick. were not sure what a good baseline is to start of with the apexi any suggestions? should i get it dyno tuned? weres a good place in florida? were they will at least point us in the right direction without spending 150 dollars an hour.....??????:(

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
APEXI SUCKS MY ASS THERE INSTRUCTIONS WERE WRONG, THEY DIDNT HAVE ANYBODY TO HELP ME AND MY FRIEND, I USED THE WIRERING DIAGRAM OFF OF MKIV.COM AND WE CALLED A COUPLE DIFFERENT PLACES AROUND HERE FOR HELP, LIKE TURBO TOYS ,THATS A GOOD PLACE, GOOD HELP. AND WEVE READ THE MANUAL, NO BRAINER. AND IM NOT SURE WHAT THE POINT IS ABOUT HAVING A CAT OR WHATEVER BUT I DONT HAVE ANY CATS AND I DO HAVE AN O2 SENSOR ITS BEFORE THE CATS SO ITS FINE. BUT THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME OUT AND REPLYING

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.