Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My air conditioner, clock, heater, and defroster stopped working. I noticed it the other day when I tried to power my air conditioner, and it wouldn't work.

My CD player still works, along with my SAFC-2. The ABS and all of the other lights (doors, seatbelt, etc) will light up when you turn the key, but the above won't work. I checked the fuses and such behind the dash and they all seem to be tight and in properly.

The last I remember messing with the car was cleaning the bay and polishing some parts.

What could I have messed with under the hood that would lead to these not working? Any help at all would be GREAT.

G

·
Yep, that'll be a fuse. Check them all, it's always a fuse when it's that much stuff at once, unless you've got a gremlin behind your dash.

·
Very Senior Member
10,068 Posts
SupaSupraSE said:
What exactly is that?

I checked the fuses from the footrest today and they all seemed in check.

Anyone have any other ideas? thanks!
check all the fuses, including the under-hood ones.
If you don't have a simple fuse tester, get one. :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
In case it's not a fuse, be sure to let us know :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
just had the same thing happen to me, my clock and all my ac ,defrost buttons were not working, Yeah it was the #15 fuse by the left footrest. i love this site, i always check here first, and always solve the problem. thanx

·
11,217 Posts
slicksupra said:
just had the same thing happen to me, my clock and all my ac ,defrost buttons were not working, Yeah it was the #15 fuse by the left footrest. i love this site, i always check here first, and always solve the problem. thanx
We're here to please. Yea this site has a lot of good informations. Problem sometimes is typing in the exact word to get the thread you want to show.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.