Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My air conditioner, clock, heater, and defroster stopped working. I noticed it the other day when I tried to power my air conditioner, and it wouldn't work.

My CD player still works, along with my SAFC-2. The ABS and all of the other lights (doors, seatbelt, etc) will light up when you turn the key, but the above won't work. I checked the fuses and such behind the dash and they all seem to be tight and in properly.

The last I remember messing with the car was cleaning the bay and polishing some parts.

What could I have messed with under the hood that would lead to these not working? Any help at all would be GREAT.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Did you pull the fuses that control those functions and look to see if they are blown? There are several fuses in the inside next to the left foot rest that you probably need to check.

G

·
Yep, that'll be a fuse. Check them all, it's always a fuse when it's that much stuff at once, unless you've got a gremlin behind your dash.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Double check the cig lighter fuse. When I reassembled my dash after painting, I created a short on the cig adapter, blew it's fuse, and that kills the hvac controls clock etc...

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What exactly is that?

I checked the fuses from the footrest today and they all seemed in check.

Anyone have any other ideas? thanks!

·
Very Senior Member
10,067 Posts
SupaSupraSE said:
What exactly is that?

I checked the fuses from the footrest today and they all seemed in check.

Anyone have any other ideas? thanks!
check all the fuses, including the under-hood ones.
If you don't have a simple fuse tester, get one. :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
In case it's not a fuse, be sure to let us know :)

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The problem is fixed.

It was a 15 amp fuse that was blown in the fuse box under the fuse box by the footrest.

Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
78 Posts
just had the same thing happen to me, my clock and all my ac ,defrost buttons were not working, Yeah it was the #15 fuse by the left footrest. i love this site, i always check here first, and always solve the problem. thanx

·
11,217 Posts
slicksupra said:
just had the same thing happen to me, my clock and all my ac ,defrost buttons were not working, Yeah it was the #15 fuse by the left footrest. i love this site, i always check here first, and always solve the problem. thanx
We're here to please. Yea this site has a lot of good informations. Problem sometimes is typing in the exact word to get the thread you want to show.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts