Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone here help me install the BC and BCC. Both are the Greddy versions. Please let me know. Also I need to install my down pipe, but I think Ill have the mechanic do it when I get the car tuned up. Thanks.

Erik

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
Are these going in your F-350? :)

I'm in the bothell area and have installed all of the above on a MKIV turbo.

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No the soop...

Let me know if you can help... Just talked to Joe at Quality FOreign Auto and he said he could do it as well (at normal shop rates), but if you want to "teach" me for a few dollars it would be appreciated. BTW, I'd like to see your car sometime. My Supra is at the Taekwondo studio tonite. I am at 18th and Bothell Everett Hwy next to Dominos Pizza.

·
4,923 Posts
Saintdog said:
No the soop...

Let me know if you can help... Just talked to Joe at Quality FOreign Auto and he said he could do it as well (at normal shop rates), but if you want to "teach" me for a few dollars it would be appreciated. BTW, I'd like to see your car sometime. My Supra is at the Taekwondo studio tonite. I am at 18th and Bothell Everett Hwy next to Dominos Pizza.
mk3 or mk4?

I probably won't be bringing it out for a few days because of the rain and I'm running drag radials.

·
4,923 Posts
turBolaGho said:
I'll bring the 10mm socket & electrical tape!
sweet! should be a party :beer:

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dang thanks guys...

We could meet tonite at my house or I can come over to someones house. My Taekwondo studio is in Bothell and I can leave around 7:15-30. This is a MKIV supra. Let me know. I'll put it in the car today in case some one wants to help me do it.

·
4,923 Posts
Saintdog said:
Dang thanks guys...

We could meet tonite at my house or I can come over to someones house. My Taekwondo studio is in Bothell and I can leave around 7:15-30. This is a MKIV supra. Let me know. I'll put it in the car today in case some one wants to help me do it.
BCC is cake.

BC can take a while because you have to feed the vacuum hose from engine bay into the cockpit.

DP can be a nightmare if the bolts don't want to cooperate.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
You'll need some:
- PB blaster,
- long ratchet extensions,
- volt meter,
- soldering iron,
- shrink tubing,
- vacuum hose,
- zip ties,
- vacuum caps,
- new dp gaskets
- new dp nuts

·
4,923 Posts
Saintdog said:
Quality Foreign will do the DP I just need help witht the BCC and BC, thanks
have they done it before? that 3rd nut on the top side of the DP is a bitch to get to. make sure they use lots of PB blaster. One of the nuts was on the stud so tight that I took the stud out with it. I had a hell of a time finding a metric bolt to use in its place.

Amador and I are thinking about hitting up Burger Master tonight after 7 sometime. Swing on by, or we'll swing by your business. I probably can't help with much tonight but I can see if I can give you some pointers.

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sounds good, swing by the studio if you could. I'll be done with classes by 8:00 pm or come by before that. Don't need the BC done tonite or anything...

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for stopping by... The ECU reset made a big difference and it's feeling like it pulls stronger in the lower RPM's. Thanks again and I hope to see you at the movies on Saturday.

·
4,923 Posts
Glad that worked for you. Try to get your BCC installed before your DP because you'll be hitting 15-16 lbs with DP even w/o a BC. Also get some NGK 6097's (bkr7e) and gap them down to about .028 or you'll missfire in the high RPM's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts