Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys i just got my new 7MGE from soko and i want to not go turbo and go all motor. Now the question what can i get besides:

-pistions
-rods
-cams

So what else guys what could i get to go all motor with a supra 7MGE.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
I dont want to sound mean, but do a search, there is one guy on here, "Deffiant" or maybe its Allan Sterlin Deffiant 7m now...... he'll make you mess your pants when you read what he's doing...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ooo well Come one guys you have to have more then search because i did a search before posting and i found little to nothing does any NA members. Know any mods for are engine besides exaust header. cams pistions rods. N2o. intake .

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
search for defiant7m, you will never top his NA build, so dont even bother trying to be origional.

~scott

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Thats what I was telling you to do, search for deffiant7m, hes got more into this 7mGE then most of us have into our cars...

·
vvti. what
831 Posts
raven97990 said:
Thats what I was telling you to do, search for deffiant7m, hes got more into this 7mGE then most of us have into our cars...
werrd, ur better off goin turbo

but u can always do flywheel and build up your head....oversized valves, full port and polish

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True thanx and yeah i read his posts for some reason the search came up with nothing on his name the first time i tryed it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
lsd!!! raise your compression. and strip the eff out of your car or you wont even catch a stock turbo with the boost turned up.

·
Chasing the 1k Mark!
488 Posts
I think he is done since this thread was from back in 05.

Angel

·
7M Fanatic
3,273 Posts
Kugo, like WTF ??
A fucking nearly 7 year old thread !!

I wasn't around on this forum in '05, but I am now, and like Drjonez said nearly 7 fucking years ago,
it costs less to make more power with a turbo.
Just look at my car's link in my signature.....

·
2,260 Posts
Guys i just got my new 7MGE from soko and i want to not go turbo and go all motor. Now the question what can i get besides:

-pistions
-rods
-cams

So what else guys what could i get to go all motor with a supra 7MGE.
I say do it bro. Look up Defiant7m, he's still working on his but I know it will put out at least 230 NA HP without NOS! Fuck all the haters.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.