Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the approx. value, please help.;

'98 Quicksilver,missing one door vin tag, N/A automatic. They want 19,500.
Thanks,RJ.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Blood Red said:
I need the approx. value, please help.;

'98 Quicksilver,missing one door vin tag, N/A automatic. They want 19,500.
Thanks,RJ.
Hardtop/Targa, Mileage, condition, Interior Color would be helpful.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
19.5K for an N/A Auto? I don't care if it's a Quicksilve hartop with 4 miles, owned by Leaonardo DaVinci, that's a ripoff. You can get a BPU auto TT for that price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
if the door vin tag is gone it has most likely been wrecked. those stickers are designed not to be removed.

·
Registered
480 Posts
i bought my 94 white HT for $14,000 71k miles Beautiful condition. i would probebly pay around the same price.. and plus its missing a DOOR!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
d0cktor said:
and plus its missing a DOOR!
Blood Red said:
missing one door vin tag
Missing a VIN tag.... not a door

I would go by whatever the bluebook value is I don't really think NA's sell for over their book value (but I could be wrong) also like stated above I would be very worried if it's missing a VIN tag

If your on the east coast and want to spend around that $ then PM Nazar he was just selling a TT for somewhere in that price range.

·
Registered
560 Posts
not worth it. There is a TT auto on here for 2k more. Its single turbo and has a lot more done to it, including valve stem seals. I would much rather have that than the NA. I wouldn't pay any more than 14 for that car unless it was in showroom condition.

·
Registered
934 Posts
19k? auto? strike one. NA? strike two. by the way how r we suppose to help u when we dont know if this car has 5 miles or 150k miles on the odometer??? bozo

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
easy there, mifesto - he answered that it had 75k miles a few posts ago. Bloodred, I also advise you take a couple deep breaths, and step back from the overpriced car.

·
5,058 Posts
This is funny because I've been offered over $20k from many people for my quicksilver hardtop.
Would I sell it? No.

It is handsdown the best platform for a TT swap.
Someone already paid $49k for one with the swap already done on ebay about a year ago.

It this car a targa or a hardtop?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts