Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay , the car run fine no problem until it goes into positive boost pressure, and shuts off but in a weird way evry time I try to boost it shuts down,but what make it weird is when i try to restart it would not start, but if I turn the Ignition off then back on then it will start. Help what can be the problem? I checked my TPS and it ohmed out okay.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sounds like boost cut to me since the car shuts down. Thats usually what they do. Do you have a boost cut controller? If you go over factory max w/o one or if it is messed up this is what it will do.

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
when you say it shuts down, do you mean completely shuts down with engine off? or just that it feels like somebody slammed the brakes on? Factory boost cut feels like the second one. If that's it, do you have a BCC? because if you don't that will always happen somewhere above 11 to 14psi.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have the exact same issue my car dies as soon it is trying to make boost .....I wondr whts causing this it just completely dies......and doesnt start and then after couple minutes it starts back up fine, my idle is bad tooo .....i have a t67 setup.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts