Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Republican
9,678 Posts
Going thru the headlights? now thats a new one...use iridium ones, they last 100,000 miles, unless a bitch ass machine shope throws them away, when you told the to keep them....:mad:

· Republican
9,678 Posts
Thats what i mean silly! why would you NEED to take apart the headlights, to change spark plugs........?

ya you COULD mix them, thier would be no problem, just pony up the 7.50 per plug, and get the iridiums...my car ran much smoother with them in, i replaced some no name brand with these ones, so i was goin from shitty to the best....

· Republican
9,678 Posts
Why do you keep asking for rayjunz? just wondering....
well the stock mk3 wires are really good, so most people dont replace them, magnacore makes replacements, and i belive MSD does too. the best oil, (big arguement here) is synthetic. i use redline. dont use sytec blends, they are not fully sythetic, so in my mind, a complete waste of money. From what i was told by a BMW master technicion, never use pensoil in our high reving engines. it is ment for low reving american cars. I know this is just one man's opinion, but trust me, this guy KNOWS his stuff. Quaker stake is good, so is mobil 1, that is what BMW's use. (if you can't tell, i used to have one;) ) use which ever kind you want, but i would highly sugest you use synthetic, it doesnt coke on the turbo berrings, and it may cause leaks, but in my mind, if any oil causes sometype of leak, that needs to be fixed, as in, replacing seals.
This is my opinion, so take it for what it's worth...:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.