Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
While posts like this are kinda amusing, I think it really isn't very cool to the people that didn't realize it was a joke, but are genuinely trying to help. It might discourage them from helping other people because they would get crap for it. I think the fact that so many people are willing to help makes this a wonderful place. It is by far the most useful thing I have when I work on my car. I love you guys so much, anything is possible with the help I recieve on these boards. I truly and wholeheartedly appreciate everyone that helps each other with this wonderful pasttime we all have.

· Rooftop Sniper
1,709 Posts
BoostAddctn said:
lol, Vinze man, I told ya to bring that mk3 by Berts Garage of Hooptie man aka Mk3 Chop Shop, we can take care of them plugs for ya, and do what a couple of the BAS guys did (Da Kine Guy and Javi) spray paint your plug wires to make em a different color and btw, Vince your a bastard :p aight peace :chicken:
Just because you and Vinze got a "friends with benefits" relationship going on, it doesn't mean that the rest of us are supposed to be nice to him by default.

G

·
Come on guys!

He's just here trying to make new friends. Welcome him to the MKIII section like we do anyone else with stupid redundant questions(even if they are filled with sarcasm and mockery.)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.