Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, anyone in the raleigh, nc area could and would finish up a project for me? not too much left, mounting the turbo, intercooler and electronics. also working the bugs out if any when done. im in the middle of selling my home, buying a business, a full time job, and a 5 month old. i would take it to a shop but never have any luck with a regular car, so not my baby. if anyone is interested, we can work out the payments before hand or whatever. or i would appreciate it also if someone can point me to a good shop. thanks alot

·
Banned
132 Posts
Not sure if your willing to ship your car or not, but I own a shop and have done alot of work on supra's and only do top notch work at affordable prices. Just let me know as i could probably come get the car for a fee. I am located in Knoxville, TN
The name of my shop is High Velocity Motorsports. I just recently had a thread on here with pics from the last 1jz swap we done, you might be able to find it. but you can ask around and i am sure they will tell you that it was top notch work. just let me know.

Thanks
Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts