Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been compiling info about all the turbo upgrades, lag vs. spool, and power vs. lag and so on. Now all the heavy hitters are running the hks twins, hks behemoth, or the t88, and the odd t100. Bigger turbo = bigger lag, obvious enough. Now I do not want to start a debate about the potential of the smaller (mid size turbos) vs. the larger turbos.

My question is has anyone seen an aftermarket sequential turbo kit, that is able to produce 700+ numbers?
For example utilizing a t88 for the secondary turbo and a SP57 trim (even smaller if it exists) as the primary, granted if you can fit them together.

How hard would if be to plumb both of these together, if not this set up then lets as something that would actually fit and make it work? IS there any way to set it up so as not to experience the momentary boost drop? (If you have ridden in an unhealthy gen3 stock twin rx7 you know what I am talking about)

If anyone could post pics of headers of the singles and twins installed or not yet installed, also if you have any links, please do post. Thanks for all your help,
Jakub

·
Registered
458 Posts
Well Dude, I'm not sure what HP level they're running at but I spoke to RPS about this a little and they're developing a big sequential kit that they may be putting into production like their very nice single kits now available...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good question ear candy.let us know theman if you get a link to that company messing around with upgraded sequential kit.I hate lag with a passion when i hit that throttle i want to go.the stocks are not to bad,but limited to power output of course.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts