Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night I played with my boost controller (Profec B)
I switched it to high boost and moved the knob a little past mid way on the knob of high boost. I got on it for a while and pop my car stuttered like it was getting gas and then it didnt get gas.
I stopped and shut the car off started it back and it ran fine but it wont hold boost. And the boost controller is acting up.
What happened did I blow one of my turbos.
Please Please Please say it aint so. I really hope I didnt. I think it is but I keep telling myself it may be something else? Thats why I am posting I hope some of you can tell me whats wrong.
Thanks so much for any help anyone can give me. Matty

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also

My Engine was really hot and I need to know if its ok to drive around from place to place at normal speeds like it is?
Thanks again.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope

Not the IC hoses unless they can pop off down by the actual side mount? I didnt have time to check.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cant be

I checked all IC hose connections and they are all on tight.
I checked all lines thinking it was a VSV line but not that either? Man I wish I knew?

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
I have a Blitz DSBC so I'm not sure how your boost controller is hooked up, but check the boost pressure line coming from the engine bay to your controller. Mine popped off the other night and I didn't hold any boost, then again, there was no vacuum either. It ran and idled fine but just didn't hold any boost. Hope it helps.

Eric

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
check all lines when you did the job that you caped off something poped loose it sounds like

1 - 9 of 9 Posts