Votes: 15 55.6%
  • [B]SILVER-[/B] like uh, silver...?

Votes: 12 44.4%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, as the title states, I'm indecisive about my car! Here's the deal- as you can see in my signature below, my car is silver. Problem is, the wing (stock), sideskirts (stillen) and front bumper (stillen) are all black. I got them that way. So here's my problem. I've had all 3 put on cause I traded my stock sideskirts an sold my stock bumper, but now I'm at a crossroads.

See, in the end, I'm gonna go all out an get the car painted RSP. I mean ALL OUT- I'm having the engine pulled (convenient time to do mods, no? :naughty: ), havin the interior stripped- the works. BUT before all that, I gotta deal with the NOW!

So, should I have the rest of my car painted black to match, or should I paint the body pieces silver? In the end it won't matter, but I figure the difference between the two options isn't all that much so it'd be fun to go black for a while. Black Supras are sexy. Then again... so are silvers... NARF!! Here I go again... :faint:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
i say hold out and wait and just paint it rsp so you dont waste your money unless its going to be a while or paint the body parts silver. why paint more of the car when you can just paint the parts you have now.

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
If the car is O.E. alpine silver, keep it that way. Black is looks awesome, but the value of your car will stay higher with the stock color.

DP

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
normally i would ALWAYS say paint it black! but in this situation i say just save a few buck for the APU your gonna be doing in the future and just paint the parts silver to match what you got now.

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol I just checked up on the poll results... 10-10!! You bastards are doin this to me on PURPOSE, aren'tcha?? Come on guys- let's get some more (diverse) votes in there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts